Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WORDS should MATCH your ACTIONS

Lately, I’ve been trying to tone down on my anger, aggression and attitude, but it seems like people like it when I’m angry, aggressive and have an attitude. I’ve never met people who can tell you about what they DON’T LIKE about you then turn around and act the same way. This pisses me off, because if you’re telling me I shouldn’t be a certain way and you turn around and act the same way this makes me feel like I’m surrounded by a HYPOCRITE. You can’t call someone OUT on something and don’t take your OWN ADVICE.  The individuals I have around me are people I CARE about, LOVE and would do ANYTHING I could for them. These individuals are people I want to tell me the TRUTH about MYSELF, Actions or things in general. I am NOT PERFECT and NO MAN OR WOMAN is, but at least be mindful of what you say and how you treat people.

No comments:

Post a Comment