Friday, October 4, 2013

The POWER of PRAYER


PRAYER is a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or an object of worship.

         In life I have gone thru a great deal of things and each time I was knocked down I would stare away from GOD. Not that I don't believe in him its just I started feeling like I was being punished for something I did in my past. Each time I was trying to take a few steps forward I was being knocked back a few steps backwards. Like any human this made me frustrated and cause me to be head strong and stubborn and not kneeling and turning to god to ask for help, strengthen, forgiveness and praising him for everything I had been blessed with. In life when things began to fall into place we tend to forget that we might have worked HARD, but GOD worked harder to make sure these things actually fell into their proper places. I've recently realized that when you began to feel angry and out of place its best to take a minute and PRAY. It doesn't matter when and where your at.When you take the time to allow GOD in and revoke the DEVIL from tempting you into doing something that you will regret in the end. There is POWER IN PRAYER !

I'm not the MOST spiritual or HOLIEST person, but I do believe in GOD !



No comments:

Post a Comment